06 June 2012

listening

 Nice young folks moved into the rental next door a couple months ago. She works nights at the hospital, and gets home about the time I'm getting up. Lately my morning routine has included sitting in the sun on the back porch for half an hour...

  ...and apparently her winding down from work routine includes playing music. Their musical taste appears to mimic my own, so a few weeks ago as a gesture of friendship I gathered all my rap and headbanger CDs and took them next door, saying if any of these interest you, you can borrow or copy them, whatever...

  This morning while burning my brush pile the little trailer next door began vibrating with the bass of Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish album, LOL! The music that I got out of the habit of playing, because Bob doesn't like it, now my young neighbors play it loud enough I can enjoy it too.

No comments: