22 December 2010

The sun is coming! The sun is coming!

 
This is one of my favorite days - the day after the winter solstice, when we start having more daylight. I'm a bit of a night owl and tend to stay up till 2 or 3 or 4 some nights, but I love daylight and hate to miss any of it. I wish I had a clone to do all my sleeping for me.

I'm really enjoying my time off school. Finished another book last night. I mentioned it in an earlier blog post - I'd recognized the template but then decided it was a different series because of the different setting, but in the author bio I read that she writes "under several pseudonyms," so now I'm back to fairly certain it's the same yarn-store-owner/worker sleuth ...though preliminary research says no.

Now I've restarted reading Eat, Pray, Love.

I think th'Mr is all the way back to his onery self - still in bed at 10AM. Hmph.

(later) AHA! Guess I was wrong!

...waitaminnit, that's not the one set in Las Vegas either. Oh, this is cool. A list - surely not comprehensive, but a good starting point - of knitting fiction.

No comments: