09 August 2008

Resolutions ...to be broken

utterz-image
I have a yarn addiction.

Before buying any more yarn, I should use up what I've got. HAHAHAHAHA!

OK, before starting any new projects, I should finish the ones I've got going. Not quite as preposterous a proposal, but still... John, on my crew, talked and talked about how nice it would be to have a hat knit out of the soy wool till one day I agreed to make him one, and brought in 4 balls of yarn for him to choose from, with the understanding I'd have to finish my sox, which I've done, then make mySELF a hat as template, which I've begun. So there's one new project, and the Sep-Oct SKP --which is a fair isle! Joy!-- begins in a couple of weeks, so there's two projects... Kylie's baby is due before the end of September, but no, I've already given her Trellis.

This morning I packed several things into the car's trunk, just in case I get a call today telling me the apartment is ready to move into. Today I need to pick up a few boxes, for the books and the food.

Mobile post sent by meowmom using Utterzreply-count Replies.

No comments: