09 March 2015

waiting for book #6

 Song of Ice and Fire, by George R. R. Martin

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler alert!

  My favorite characters, from book #1 onward, have been Arya, Jon, Tyrion, and Daenerys. Closing book #5 I now think D is an idiot, and I don't believe anyone's dead until I see their head rolling around some distance from its body.

  Having been married to an author I do realize that writers don't write as fast as I read, but this won't be the first series that's lost my interest because of long lag time between books. 2017? Seriously??

*~*~*~*

  Yeah, I know. I hate spoilers though.

  and as to what's going on in the rest of my world - my awesome mechanic of a neighbor told me I need to trade my car in soon -- before the undercarriage falls out (I gather all that's holding it in is rust) and I'm no longer able to trade it except for some scrap metal cash. So if you see Ed McMahon walking around, please let him know that $7000 per week even till just the end of this year would not only solve my car problems but my plumbing, mortgage, and insulation problems as well. And tell him I deserve it, if you think I do.

  Thanks.

 

moon was full four days ago. I am taking things in stride.

No comments: