16 October 2012

puny moanie redux

 well, yesterday we both had appointments to get our eyes examined. It was a long day, and from there we went to the vet to pick up the little black feral, Jet, who recovered nicely from his severe dehydration. He's on antibiotics for a few days, wish me luck.

 then we went home, got there about 4 hours after we'd left the house. Bob's been weak for a few days, and now he looked exhausted. No color to him, and couldn't get out of the car without me practically lifting him. So I put him back in the car and took him to the hospital.

 turns out he's got pneumonia, and no telling how long it's going to take to get him fixed up to come home. He said last time he was in for 6 days... but that was before all the health issues he's had the last few years. Damn! I was okay before I started writing, but now I'm scared.

 

1 comment:

Saku said...

Thinking of you and hoping like crazy that everything will be okay.

My dad, who lived to 98, used to say, "getting older ain't for sissies".

So true!