08 May 2012

papers

 Yow! It's only 1:30 and I've made it through all the paper on the desk!! I feel so ...crap, my brain is fried. I can't find the word I'm looking for. I feel like I've got a lot done (and I have). Next is dig out the two boxes of papers that contain most of last years' tax stuff... and when that's done and sorted out I can start filling it with this years' tax stuff.

 Had another night of gully-washer rain, perfect beginning to a day of enforced house/paperwork. Now the sun is out, and if I'm not mistaken the humidity is down a bit (though that could be just me feeling the air conditioning). I turned on the two window ACs; the kitchen unit in the middle of the night and the living room unit when I started working at the desk late this morning. Doors and windows are wide open, of course, and I've got the temp at a nice energy-saving 72, with a breeze from outside (and birdsong).

 And why did I turn on the kitchen AC in the middle of the night? Because I need to change the sheets... my bed still has winter - flannel - sheets on it and I break a sweat just thinking about lying down in those. Been sleeping in the kitchen chairtrap again. I guess I should put "change the sheets" on my to-do list.

No comments: