19 November 2008

while in Fla...

There's a yarn store I'd been to before that I wanted to visit again. To that effect th'Mr & I wandered around a couple of times... Sunday night at 6PM I finally asked directions googled it. We'd been within one block of it, half an hour before it closed! Open Sunday till 5PM! Closed Monday, ~sniff~ reopen Tuesday at 10AM, our flight leaves Tuesday at 1PM. So Monday I popped into a JoAnn Fabric I'd noticed (whatta JoAnn, btw; twas HUGE) and bought seven balls of nice yarn, (some blue and some purple Jo-Ann Sensations Bellezza Collection Dolcetto Yarn) reduced from $6.99 to a dollar each.



Also bought an afghan sampler booklet (nine bux), and that evening started an afghan square.



The next morning while packing I realized there wasn't enough room for seven balls of yarn ~sigh~

No comments: