30 November 2008

New Rez

I'm tired of being late for everything. (I didn't get the income taxes filed till September this year! What happened to me? I used to be so punctual.) Therefore, I'm beginning my list of New Years' Resolutions a month early. I mean I'm going to implement them as I think them up.

Here's one:
This is supposed to be a knitting blog. HAHAHAHAHA! No, really. Therefore (that's two 'therefores' in two paragraphs and it's sounding a bit stilted to moi) therefore (that's 3) from now on the majority of posts will be about every post will have some knitting significance.

Unless it's about cats. Or birds.

Sounds to me this means I'm not going to talk about work anymore.

Fat chance. < < had a finger-slip on that and at first typed "Fart chance." Almost left it that way. It was cute. Sue me.

Guess while I'm at it I'll organize the blahg a bit better too.

While I'm at it, and speaking of knitting (I wasn't speaking of knitting (just in case you didn't knotice), this is to get me back on track with rez #1.), I oughta organize my knit/sew/crafting a bit better too.

Hey, didja notice? I nested parentheses in the previous para.

SOOOOOO... I guess that means making up new labels. Maybe preface them with 2009?

Oh, the places I'll go...

~*~*~*~


It's raining today. The weatherdudes have their act together for a change. As for me, I saw the rain forecast and planned outdoor activities(firewood, rooflights). Instead I've hemmed curtains and overalls and knat at a new aran sock.

And watched the yardbirds (turkeys included).

And I know I'm not supposed to begin a sentence with 'and' or 'but'. But I'm going to anyway. And you'll just have to put up with it.

No comments: